Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gathering Supplies

Over the past few weeks I have been gathering supplies to start my family's bento journey. I have seen many people making bento lunches for their kids online and knew I HAD to try it! About a year ago I decided to give it a go, but at that time my son was not old enough to eat food and on all the days I did bring food to work with me I ended up getting sick, as I have many gastric related issues. After going to several doctors and adopting a new diet I am now able to eat lunch once again! I am on the Paleo diet and I absolutely love it. All the lunches you see that I make myself will be Paleo friendly. My son and husband are not Paleo however, so I will have some normal fun lunches as well!

I can not wait to start this epic new adventure! All my supplies are ready to go! Lunches will start being made on Friday August the 29th.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment